Topics

[BattleGroupOmega] OOC: Extended LOA/Game Hiatus

Jeff zaccari

 Will,

I am so sorry to hear about the fire that damaged your house. I'm relieved and thankful to know that you and the family are okay as well
as your dogs. Please take all the time you need to get yourself and the family back in and on a fairly normal routine.

Jeff

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 6:53 AM Will Teagarden via Groups.Io <ussenterprisencc1701g=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Until I can resettle I am going to have to take an extended leave of absense from my roles within this group. In the same token my games will take a brief hiatus as well.

Unfortunately a lot has happened over the last week that was uncontrollable. Monday morning we had a fire that has significantly damaged our home. The real Lynz, our two kids, and our dogs are fine. We, however, have to find a new place to live until the repairs are completed.

I appreciate your understanding. We will fully resume as soon as is possible.

William