Topics

LOA

Rosie Brook

Good afternoon all

Apologises for the short notice I shall been taking approx three weeks leave starting Thursday 13th of September.

We going away on vacation for celebrate our First Wedding Anniversary and upon returning home we're moving house and will be without internet access for a time.

I'm hoping to be back online shortly.

Regards,
Rosie

Chantal Gaudiano

Congratulations, Rosie!  Enjoy your anniversary, and good luck with the move!

Chantal/Daeren

--
Chantal

Jeff zaccari

Happy Anniversary Rosie!!!!!!! Enjoy your vacation and have a safe move when
you return.

Jeff

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 1:13 PM Chantal Gaudiano <aerden2@...> wrote:
Congratulations, Rosie!  Enjoy your anniversary, and good luck with the move!

Chantal/Daeren

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 10:39 AM Rosie Brook via Groups.Io <rosemarybaker08=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Good afternoon all

Apologises for the short notice I shall been taking approx three weeks leave starting Thursday 13th of September.

We going away on vacation for celebrate our First Wedding Anniversary and upon returning home we're moving house and will be without internet access for a time.

I'm hoping to be back online shortly.

Regards,
Rosie

--
Chantal

Will Teagarden

A year already?!?!?!?!?!

Congrats!

WT

Marissa Weathers

Happy Anniversary hon, Congratulations.

Marissa

Subject: Re: [The 16th Fleet] LOA
To: main@16thfleet.groups.io
Date: Monday, September 10, 2018, 11:02 AM

Happy

wrote:
Good
afternoon all

Apologises
for the short notice I shall been taking approx three weeks
leave starting Thursday 13th of September.

We going away on vacation for
celebrate our First Wedding Anniversary and upon returning
home we're moving house and will be without internet
access for a time.

I'm hoping to be back online shortly.

Regards,
Rosie