Topics

OOC: Extended LOA/Game Hiatus

Will Teagarden

Hello Everyone,

Until I can resettle I am going to have to take an extended leave of absense from my roles within this group. In the same token my games will take a brief hiatus as well.

Unfortunately a lot has happened over the last week that was uncontrollable. Monday morning we had a fire that has significantly damaged our home. The real Lynz, our two kids, and our dogs are fine. We, however, have to find a new place to live until the repairs are completed.

I appreciate your understanding. We will fully resume as soon as is possible. 

William 

Chantal Gaudiano

Oh, my God!  I'm glad you and your family are safe, Will.  Are there any organizations--your church or other groups--helping you all that we could contribute to?

Chantal

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 5:53 AM Will Teagarden via Groups.Io <ussenterprisencc1701g=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Until I can resettle I am going to have to take an extended leave of absense from my roles within this group. In the same token my games will take a brief hiatus as well.

Unfortunately a lot has happened over the last week that was uncontrollable. Monday morning we had a fire that has significantly damaged our home. The real Lynz, our two kids, and our dogs are fine. We, however, have to find a new place to live until the repairs are completed.

William 

--
Chantal

Daniel Harrison

Will, I'm saddened to know you and your family are suffering under such circumstances. I'll be praying for you and the hope you'll get this resolved soon.

It's a miracle and a wonder you all are safe, and no one was killed or physically harmed.

Hold together and to each other, you'll get through this.

Don't worry about anything but your family and home for now. STCV will be fine,.

Daniel

To: main@16thfleet.groups.io
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2018 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: [The 16th Fleet] OOC: Extended LOA/Game Hiatus

Oh, my God!  I'm glad you and your family are safe, Will.  Are there any organizations--your church or other groups--helping you all that we could contribute to?

Chantal

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 5:53 AM Will Teagarden via Groups.Io <ussenterprisencc1701g=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

William 

--
Chantal

andromedakay@...

Oh my goodness!!!   I’m so glad to hear you are all ok, and I’ll be praying for you all.  

Please, real life always takes first place.   Wish I could help.    

Stay safe. 
Kay 

On Nov 22, 2018, at 3:19 PM, Daniel Harrison via Groups.Io <ancea900@...> wrote:

Will, I'm saddened to know you and your family are suffering under such circumstances. I'll be praying for you and the hope you'll get this resolved soon.

It's a miracle and a wonder you all are safe, and no one was killed or physically harmed.

Don't worry about anything but your family and home for now. STCV will be fine,.

Daniel

Chantal

Hello Everyone,

William 

--
Chantal

Summer Noybn

Will, I am so sorry to hear this, your family are in my prayers now and always.

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 7:30 PM andromedakay via Groups.Io <andromedakay=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Oh my goodness!!!   I’m so glad to hear you are all ok, and I’ll be praying for you all.  

Stay safe. 
Kay 

On Nov 22, 2018, at 3:19 PM, Daniel Harrison via Groups.Io <ancea900@...> wrote:

Daniel

Chantal

Hello Everyone,

William 

--
Chantal

--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

Daniel Harrison

Afternoon all,

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but while we're waiting for Will to settle his situation, I think he'd be grateful if the STCV continued on as normal. It would show him we support him, and the best way we can do that right now, is to continue the games, and move forward, sans Enterprise. But, people could still post other stuff, and work around the plot, or within what we already know,.

I'm going to move Atlantis forward. Also United Protectors.

What say the rest of you?

Daniel

Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2018 4:30 PM

Stay safe. 
Kay 

Daniel

Chantal

Hello Everyone,

William 

--
Chantal

Marissa Weathers

I say this is a wonderful idea! It breaks my heart to know Will and his family have endured such a tragedy. I pray for a quick recovery, and return to normaly asap.

But yes, I think he'd feel gratified that we care enough to keep things going. Nothing says you're appreciated like activity in a game you created. Even when the ones who did, can't be there.

I'm all in!

Marissa :)

--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 11/28/18, Daniel Harrison via Groups.Io <ancea900=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

To: "main@16thfleet.groups.io" <main@16thfleet.groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 1:55 PM

Afternoon
all,
I'm
not sure about the rest of you, but while we're waiting
for Will to settle his situation, I think he'd be
grateful if the STCV continued on as normal. It would show
him we support him, and the best way we can do that right
now, is to continue the games, and move forward, sans
Enterprise. But, people could still post other stuff, and
work around the plot, or within what we already
know,.
I'm
going to move Atlantis forward. Also United
Protectors.
What
say the rest of you?
Daniel

Groups.Io <andromedakay=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To:
main@16thfleet.groups.io
Sent: Thursday,
November 22, 2018 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [The 16th
Fleet] OOC: Extended LOA/Game Hiatus

Oh my
goodness!!!   I’m so glad to hear you are all ok, and
I’ll be praying for you all.  
Please,
real life always takes first place.   Wish I could help.  

Stay
safe. Kay 

On Nov 22, 2018, at 3:19 PM,
Daniel Harrison via Groups.Io <ancea900=yahoo.com@groups.io>
wrote:

Will,
I'm saddened to know you and your family are suffering
under such circumstances. I'll be praying for you and
the hope you'll get this resolved soon.
It's
a miracle and a wonder you all are safe, and no one was
killed or physically harmed.
Hold
together and to each other, you'll get through
this.
Don't
worry about anything but your family and home for now. STCV
will be fine,.
Daniel

<aerden2@...>

Sent: Thursday,
November 22, 2018 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: [The 16th
Fleet] OOC: Extended LOA/Game Hiatus

Oh,
my God!  I'm glad you and your family are safe, Will. 
Are there any organizations--your church or other
groups--helping you all that we could contribute to?
Chantal
On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 5:53 AM Will Teagarden via
Groups.Io <ussenterprisencc1701g=yahoo.com@groups.io>
wrote:
Hello Everyone,
Until
I can resettle I am going to have to take an extended leave
of absense from my roles within this group. In the same
token my games will take a brief hiatus as well.
Unfortunately
a lot has happened over the last week that was
uncontrollable. Monday morning we had a fire that has
significantly damaged our home. The real Lynz, our two kids,
and our dogs are fine. We, however, have to find a new place
to live until the repairs are completed.
I
appreciate your understanding. We will fully resume as soon
as is possible. 
William 

--
Chantal

Rosie Brook

I totally agree this would be the best thing to do in Will's absence.
 We all wish him the very best in a speedy recovery to the group, in the meantime were holding the baby so let's not drop it! 

Rosie 

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 9:55:41 PM GMT, Daniel Harrison via Groups.Io <ancea900@...> wrote:

Afternoon all,

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but while we're waiting for Will to settle his situation, I think he'd be grateful if the STCV continued on as normal. It would show him we support him, and the best way we can do that right now, is to continue the games, and move forward, sans Enterprise. But, people could still post other stuff, and work around the plot, or within what we already know,.

Daniel

Stay safe. 
Kay 

Daniel

Chantal

Hello Everyone,

William 

--
Chantal

Will Teagarden

Quick update:

Found an apartment. Should be moved in soon. House won't be done until Spring.

Please continue as best possible. Enterprise and Starfleet One will undergo a slight reboot when I return.

WT

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 11:19, Rosie Brook via Groups.Io
<rosemarybaker08@...> wrote:
I totally agree this would be the best thing to do in Will's absence.
 We all wish him the very best in a speedy recovery to the group, in the meantime were holding the baby so let's not drop it! 

Rosie 

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 9:55:41 PM GMT, Daniel Harrison via Groups.Io <ancea900@...> wrote:

Afternoon all,

Daniel

Stay safe. 
Kay 

Daniel

Chantal

Hello Everyone,

William 

--
Chantal