Topics

OOC: Extended LOA/Game Hiatus

Will Teagarden

Hello Everyone,

Until I can resettle I am going to have to take an extended leave of absense from my roles within this group. In the same token my games will take a brief hiatus as well.

Unfortunately a lot has happened over the last week that was uncontrollable. Monday morning we had a fire that has significantly damaged our home. The real Lynz, our two kids, and our dogs are fine. We, however, have to find a new place to live until the repairs are completed.

I appreciate your understanding. We will fully resume as soon as is possible.

William

Chantal Gaudiano

Oh, my God!  I'm glad you and your family are safe, Will.  Are there any organizations--your church or other groups--helping you all that we could contribute to?

Chantal

--
Chantal

Daniel Harrison

Will, I'm saddened to know you and your family are suffering under such circumstances. I'll be praying for you and the hope you'll get this resolved soon.

It's a miracle and a wonder you all are safe, and no one was killed or physically harmed.

Hold together and to each other, you'll get through this.

Don't worry about anything but your family and home for now. STCV will be fine,.

Daniel

[...]

andromedakay@...

Oh my goodness!!!   I’m so glad to hear you are all ok, and I’ll be praying for you all.

Please, real life always takes first place.   Wish I could help.

Stay safe.
Kay

On Nov 22, 2018, at 3:19 PM, Daniel Harrison via Groups.Io <ancea900@...> wrote:

[...]

Summer Noybn

Will, I am so sorry to hear this, your family are in my prayers now and always.

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 7:30 PM andromedakay via Groups.Io <andromedakay=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

Daniel Harrison

Afternoon all,

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but while we're waiting for Will to settle his situation, I think he'd be grateful if the STCV continued on as normal. It would show him we support him, and the best way we can do that right now, is to continue the games, and move forward, sans Enterprise. But, people could still post other stuff, and work around the plot, or within what we already know,.

I'm going to move Atlantis forward. Also United Protectors.

What say the rest of you?

Daniel

[...]

Marissa Weathers

I say this is a wonderful idea! It breaks my heart to know Will and his family have endured such a tragedy. I pray for a quick recovery, and return to normaly asap.

But yes, I think he'd feel gratified that we care enough to keep things going. Nothing says you're appreciated like activity in a game you created. Even when the ones who did, can't be there.

I'm all in!

Marissa :)

To: "main@16thfleet.groups.io" <main@16thfleet.groups.io>

wrote:
Hello Everyone,
Until
I can resettle I am going to have to take an extended leave
of absense from my roles within this group. In the same
token my games will take a brief hiatus as well.
Unfortunately
a lot has happened over the last week that was
uncontrollable. Monday morning we had a fire that has
significantly damaged our home. The real Lynz, our two kids,
and our dogs are fine. We, however, have to find a new place
to live until the repairs are completed.
appreciate your understanding. We will fully resume as soon
as is possible.
William

--
Chantal

Rosie Brook

I totally agree this would be the best thing to do in Will's absence.
 We all wish him the very best in a speedy recovery to the group, in the meantime were holding the baby so let's not drop it!

Rosie

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 9:55:41 PM GMT, Daniel Harrison via Groups.Io <ancea900@...> wrote:

[...]

Quick update:

Found an apartment. Should be moved in soon. House won't be done until Spring.

Please continue as best possible. Enterprise and Starfleet One will undergo a slight reboot when I return.

WT