Topics

OOC: Happy Thanksgiving

Will Teagarden

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

William

Jeff zaccari

Let me add my own wishes as well. Happy Thanksgiving!  I all of you and your families have a wonderful day.

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018, 6:47 AM Will Teagarden via Groups.Io <ussenterprisencc1701g=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

William

DL Rush

Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving from me as well. 🦃

I know I've been extremely scarce this year, but it's with good reason.

De 🖖

" Nam-tor wak vah yut s'vesht na'fa'wak heh pla'rak. I'wak mesukh-yut t'on."
 ( Time is a path from the past to the future and back again. The present is the crossroads of both.)

Surak

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018, 6:47 AM Will Teagarden via Groups.Io <ussenterprisencc1701g=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

William

Drew K

To all my American friends celebrating Thanksgiving, have a wonderful time, stay safe, and Sláinte Mhath! :-)

Michael Schecter

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone who’s celebrating!!

Michael

Sent from my eyephone

On Nov 22, 2018, at 8:37 AM, Jeff zaccari <jeffsmodels@...> wrote:

Let me add my own wishes as well. Happy Thanksgiving!  I all of you and your families have a wonderful day.

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018, 6:47 AM Will Teagarden via Groups.Io <ussenterprisencc1701g=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

William

Chantal Gaudiano

Thank you so much for the Thanksgiving wishes!  I have a lot to be thankful for, in my family, my work, and my education.  I made tiramisu this year for the first time and am hoping it will taste as good as it smells!

Chantal

--
Chantal

Jeremy Aiello

Ditto! Much turkey for all!

On Nov 22, 2018, at 06:47, Will Teagarden via Groups.Io <ussenterprisencc1701g@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

William

Daniel Harrison

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Daniel.