Topics

OOC: Next Mission

Will Teagarden

Good Evening,

We're going to begin setting up for the next mission which will also be a Season Finale of sorts for the game. This will also be the first mission where Battle Group Omega and Starfleet One separate back into their own individual games again.

Could all players please reply to this email with the following information if you want to remain with the game:

Your name
Character Name
Character Position
Character Assignment

My plan is to have the current mission wrapped up in two weeks.

Questions are welcome and recruitment posts will be going out very shortly.

Thanks,

William

Joy -- <joyeuxsci@...>

Your name: Joy
Character Name: Lt JG Melly
Character Position: Fighter Pilot
Character Assignment: USS Enterprise NX-1701-G (Think this is right?)

We're going to begin setting up for the next mission which will also be a Season Finale of sorts for the game. This will also be the first mission where Battle Group Omega and Starfleet One separate back into their own individual games again.

Could all players please reply to this email with the following information if you want to remain with the game:

Your name
Character Name
Character Position
Character Assignment

My plan is to have the current mission wrapped up in two weeks.

Questions are welcome and recruitment posts will be going out very shortly.

Thanks,

William

Jeff zaccari

Your name: Jeff
Character Name: Jonathan Grayson
Character Position: Sec. of The Exterior
Character Assignment: Starfleet One/ President's cabinet

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 9:25 PM Joy -- via Groups.Io <joyeuxsci=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

marc drayer

Your name Marc
Character Name Captain Hwii /w Rover
Character Position Chief Engineer
Character Assignment USS Enterprise NX-1701

Commander Karrak
Gorn Hegemony

My plan is to have the current mission wrapped up in two weeks.

Questions are welcome and recruitment posts will be going out very shortly.

Thanks,

William

Chantal Gaudiano

Your name:  Chantal Gaudiano
Character Name:  Daeren Iril
Character Position:  Federation Secretary of Defense, Trill Representative to the Federation Council
Character Assignment:  Currently visiting sunny Q'onos!  Usually on Starfleet One.

--
Chantal

Rosie Brook

Your name: Rosie