Topics

Thank you for your patience all. Moving my games forward.

Dan Harrison

Thanks to everyone who sent condolences, and more, over the tragic death of my grandson. My daughter, my son-in-law, and the rest of my family appreciate it. I am now getting to a state where I can try to get back to full normal. Some very kind friends have been a big help in many ways, in helping me through this. I pray that none of you ever have to face this. It's been a nightmare, and I don't think we'll ever fully recover. But, life does go on, and so must we.

Thank you all for caring, I'm resuming my games fully and all characters now,.

Daniel